food interaction for ETHAMNOL
alcohol interaction for ETHAMNOL
pregnancy interaction for ETHAMNOL
lactation interaction for ETHAMNOL
SALT INFORMATION FOR ETHAMNOL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ETHAMNOL
- STYPTOVIT E 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 3.82/tabletRs. 38.20save 61% more per tablet
- SYLATE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.45/tabletRs. 204.50pay 109% more per tablet
- ETHASYL 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 22.20/tabletRs. 222pay 127% more per tablet
- REVICI-E 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kee PharmaRs. 16.20/tabletRs. 162pay 65% more per tablet
- HEMSYL 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 17.60/tabletRs. 176pay 80% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ETHAMNOL
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions FOR ETHAMNOL
Q. How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.