Medicine Overview of Espazine Injection
Uses of Espazine Injection
Espazine 1mg Injection is used in the treatment of schizophrenia.
Side effects of Espazine Injection
Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing), Sleepiness, Dry mouth, Abnormality of voluntary movements, Parkinsonism, Weight gain, Akathisia, Dystonia, Constipation.
How to use Espazine Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Espazine Injection works
Espazine 1mg injection is a typical antipsychotic. It works by blocking the action of dopamine, a chemical messenger in the brain that affects thoughts and mood.
In Depth Information on Espazine Injection
Expert advice for Espazine Injection
- Inform your doctor before taking trifluoperazine if you or anyone from your family is suffering from any heart/blood-vessel disease or have a history of problems with blood clotting, or if you suffer from Parkinson’s disease (nervous system disorder characterized by tremors, rigidity and difficulty in movements), epilepsy (fits), glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye), Myasthenia gravis (abnormal weakness of muscles), loss of cognitive or memory function or changes in body temperature.
- Take precautions while using trifluoperazine if you are at risk for getting a stroke (paralysis) because of heart disease, diabetes, high blood cholesterol.
- Do not drive vehicle or operate heavy machinery while taking this drug as it may make you feel dizzy.
- Do not consume alcohol while taking trifluoperazine as it may worsen the side effects.
- Consult your doctor before taking trifluoperazine if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Espazine 1mg Injection
Espazine 1mg Injection may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Espazine 1mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Espazine 1mg Injection is probably usafe to use during lacta+more
tion. Limited human data suggests that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Espazine 1mg Injection make u feel dizzy, drowsy or can cause blurred vision. This may affect your driving ability....
Espazine 1mg Injection make u feel dizzy, drowsy or can cause blurred vision. This may affect your driving ability.
There is limited information available on the use of Espazin+more
e 1mg Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is limited information available on the use of Espazine 1mg Injection in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.+more
However, the use of Espazine 1mg Injection is not considered safe in patients with liver disease as per the available data....
However, the use of Espazine 1mg Injection is not considered safe in patients with liver disease as per the available data.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Onitraz 100mg Capsule, AF 150mg Tablet DT
Substitutes for Espazine
No substitutes found for this medicine