food interaction for ERLISO
alcohol interaction for ERLISO
pregnancy interaction for ERLISO
lactation interaction for ERLISO
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ERLISO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ERLISONo substitutes found
- Dr. Dheeraj KapoorMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Richa ChaturvediMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Harmandeep KaurMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sunil Kumar MishraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sujeet JhaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for ERLISO
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had breathing problems, hypertension, brain problems, heart problems, or kidney problems.
- Do not consume alcohol with terlipressin as it may lead to serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for ERLISO
Q.How does terlipressin work?
Terlipressin works by decreasing the blood flow to the gastrointestinal system and helps to reduce gastrointestinal bleeding caused by high blood pressure in the liver or swollen blood vessels in the esophagus.