food interaction for EQUIFLEX
alcohol interaction for EQUIFLEX
pregnancy interaction for EQUIFLEX
lactation interaction for EQUIFLEX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR EQUIFLEX
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR EQUIFLEX 100MG/4MG TABLET
Patients taking EQUIFLEX 100MG/4MG TABLET
- 67%Twice A Day
- 17%Thrice A Day
- 17%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR EQUIFLEX
- ZERODOL TH 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 14.30/tabletRs. 143save 5% more per tablet
- THIOSPAS-A 4 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 15.30/tabletRs. 153pay 2% more per tablet
- HIFENAC TH 100 MG/4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 15.40/tabletRs. 154pay 2% more per tablet
- ZIX MR 100 MG/4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 14.95/tabletRs. 149.50save 1% more per tablet
- MIOFREE A 100 MG/4 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 14.60/tabletRs. 146save 3% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR EQUIFLEX
- If you are allergic to aceclofenac or any of the other ingredients of aceclofenac tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding, severe kidney disease, heart attack, liver failure, bleeding or bleeding disorders.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking aceclofenac tablets in case of any following diseases:
- Diseases of the stomach or intestines
- Disease that causes ulcers on the lining of the large gut (ulcerative colitis).
- Crohn’s disease (serious inflammation of any part of the gastrointestinal tract).
- Blood disorders, problems with the circulation of the blood to your brain.
- Asthma or any other breathing problems.
- Disturbance of metabolism that can be seen as disorders of the skin or other organs (porphyria).
- Heart problems, stroke, high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, high cholesterol.
Frequently asked questions FOR EQUIFLEX
Q. Is aceclofenac safe?
Aceclofenac (also available as Hifenac, Zerodol) is safe at the prescribed dose by the doctor. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac a painkiller/ antipyretic/ antibiotic?
Aceclofenac is a pain relieving medication and not an antibiotic. It may reduce fever; however consult your doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac better than diclofenac?
Aceclofenac and diclofenac are equally effective and safe in relieving pain. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is aceclofenac paracetamol/ aspirin?
No. Aceclofenac is not paracetamol or aspirin.
Q. Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q. Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q. What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q. Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.