Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside
Information about Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside
Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside Uses
Aceclofenac+Thiocolchicoside is used in pain due to muscle spasm.
How Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside works
Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside is a combination of two medicines: Aceclofenac and Thiocolchicoside, which relieves pain and relaxes the muscles. Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Thiocolchicoside is a muscle relaxant. It works on the centres in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm and to improve pain and movement of muscles.
Common side effects of Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside
Nausea, Vomiting, Heartburn, Stomach pain/epigastric pain, Loss of appetite, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside
Zerodol THIpca Laboratories Ltd
₹190 to ₹2772 variant(s)
Hifenac THIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹200 to ₹3122 variant(s)
Miofree ALupin Ltd
₹194 to ₹3222 variant(s)
₹223 to ₹3092 variant(s)
Nuflam-THCadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹150 to ₹1753 variant(s)
Zix-MRJenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹187 to ₹2523 variant(s)
Thichoren ACLa Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹165 to ₹2862 variant(s)
ThiocecloAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹136 to ₹2624 variant(s)
₹165 to ₹2512 variant(s)
Thiox ODWallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹158 to ₹1912 variant(s)
Expert advice for Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside
- Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside helps relieve pain and muscle spasm that may occur due to strains, sprains, and muscle injuries.
- It is usually used along with rest and physical therapy.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside as it may cause excessive drowsiness.