Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside
Information about Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside
Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside Uses
Aceclofenac+Thiocolchicoside is used in pain due to muscle spasm.
How Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside works
Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside is a combination of two medicines: Aceclofenac and Thiocolchicoside, which relieves pain and relaxes the muscles. Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Thiocolchicoside is a muscle relaxant. It works on the centres in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm and to improve pain and movement of muscles.
Common side effects of Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside
Nausea, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Dyspepsia, Abdominal pain, Increased liver enzymes
Available Medicine for Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside
Zerodol THIpca Laboratories Ltd
₹229 to ₹3102 variant(s)
Hifenac THIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹238 to ₹3722 variant(s)
Miofree ALupin Ltd
₹234 to ₹3792 variant(s)
₹335 to ₹5624 variant(s)
Zix-MRJenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹216 to ₹2523 variant(s)
Thichoren ACLa Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹199 to ₹3452 variant(s)
ThiocecloAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹136 to ₹2624 variant(s)
₹165 to ₹2512 variant(s)
Thiox ODWallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
AC MRMMC Healthcare Ltd
Expert advice for Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside
- Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside helps relieve pain and muscle spasm that may occur due to strains, sprains, and muscle injuries.
- It is usually used along with rest and physical therapy.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Aceclofenac + Thiocolchicoside as it may cause excessive drowsiness.