food interaction for EPRY
alcohol interaction for EPRY
pregnancy interaction for EPRY
lactation interaction for EPRY
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for EPRY
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EPRY
- RAPISONE 150 MG CAPSULE SR(5 capsule sr in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 23.30/capsule srRs. 116.50save 21% more per capsule sr
- EPRISAN 150 MG CAPSULE SR(5 capsule sr in strip)Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 29.40/capsule srRs. 147same price
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for EPRY
- Always take eperisone after meals.
- Consult your doctor if you have any liver disorder or are taking any other muscle relaxant medications such as methocarbamol or tolperizone hydrochloride.
- Do not drive or operate any machinery while taking eperisone as it may cause sleepiness, weakness and dizziness or light-headedness.
- Exercise caution if you are an elderly as dose reduction may be needed in certain cases.
- Eperisone is not recommended in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to eperisone or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for EPRY
Q.Is eperisone or eperisone hydrochloride a steroid?
No. Eperisone or eperisone hydrochloride is an antispasmodic medication and is used to relieve muscle stiffness and pain. It does not have a chemical structure or mechanism of action like steroids
Q.What is eperisone Myonal?
Myonal is the trade name for active medication eperisone. It is an antispasmodic medication and is used to relieve muscle stiffness and pain.