Information about Eperisone
Eperisone is used for muscle relaxation.
How eperisone works
Eperisone works by acting on the centers in the brain and spinal cord to relieve the muscle stiffness or spasm.
Common side effects of eperisone
Rash, Sleepiness, Fatigue, Vomiting, Headache, Dizziness, Anemia, Nausea, Inability to empty the urinary bladder, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Dry mouth, Diarrhoea, Loss of appetite, Decreased blood pressure
Available Medicine for Eperisone
- ₹83 to ₹218Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹89 to ₹160Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹128Abbott1 variant(s)
- ₹89Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹70Vanprom Lifesciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹185Vanprom Lifesciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹187Sentire Pharmaceutical India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹170Mezzone Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Eperisone
- Eperisone can increase the effects of other CNS depressants (alcohol, barbiturates) medicine.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Eperisone, as it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for Eperisone
Q. Is eperisone or eperisone hydrochloride a steroid?
No. Eperisone or eperisone hydrochloride is an antispasmodic medication and is used to relieve muscle stiffness and pain. It does not have a chemical structure or mechanism of action like steroids
Q. What is Eperisone Myonal?
Myonal is the trade name for active medication Eperisone. It is an antispasmodic medication and is used to relieve muscle stiffness and pain.