food interaction for ENDOHEAL
alcohol interaction for ENDOHEAL
pregnancy interaction for ENDOHEAL
lactation interaction for ENDOHEAL
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ENDOHEAL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR ENDOHEAL 2 MG TABLET
Patients taking ENDOHEAL 2 MG TABLET
- 90%Once A Day
- 5%Alternate Day
- 5%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR ENDOHEAL
- DIENOFEM 2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)TTK Healthcare LtdRs. 48/tabletRs. 480save 4% more per tablet
- DINOGEST 2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltdRs. 49.90/tabletRs. 499same price
- ENDOREG 2 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 45/tabletRs. 630save 10% more per tablet
- ENDOFIT 2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 49.90/tabletRs. 499same price
- RUMIGEST 2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 52/tabletRs. 520pay 4% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR ENDOHEAL
Frequently asked questions FOR ENDOHEAL
Q. Is dienogest antiandrogenic?
Dienogest has an antiandrogenic activity and mainly act by blocking the action of testosterone
Q. Is dienogest as effective as leuprolide or triptorelin?
Apart from its indication as oral contraceptive, dienogest is also indicated for endometriosis (a condition resulting from the appearance of endometrial tissue outside the womb and causing pelvic pain, especially associated with menstruation). Dienogest is as effective as leuprolide and triptorelin in the treatment of endometriosis.