food interaction for EMSYL
alcohol interaction for EMSYL
pregnancy interaction for EMSYL
lactation interaction for EMSYL
SALT INFORMATION FOR EMSYL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR EMSYL
- STYPTOVIT E 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 3.82/tabletRs. 38.20pay 104% more per tablet
- SYLATE 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.45/tabletRs. 204.50pay 991% more per tablet
- ETHASYL 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)FDC LtdRs. 22.20/tabletRs. 222pay 1084% more per tablet
- REVICI-E 500MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kee PharmaRs. 16.20/tabletRs. 162pay 764% more per tablet
- HEMSYL 500 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 17.60/tabletRs. 176pay 839% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR EMSYL
- Do not take ethamsylate if you are allergic to ethamsylate or any other ingredients in the medicine, or you have allergy to sulfa drugs or wheat.
- Do not take ethamsylate if you develop fever with treatment; non-cancerous growths called fibroids in your womb; porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder that affects skin and other organs, and causes abdominal pain).
- Avoid using ethamsylate if you are pregnant or breast feeding a baby.
- Do not use the product before onset of bleeding during periods.
Frequently asked questions FOR EMSYL
Q. How does ethamsylate work?
Ethamsylate belongs to a class of medications called hemostatic agent. It acts by stopping bleeding from small blood vessels by stabilizing the wall of these blood vessels and improving platelet (blood cells that help in clotting)function.