food interaction for ELRIZ
alcohol interaction for ELRIZ
pregnancy interaction for ELRIZ
lactation interaction for ELRIZ
medicine interaction for ELRIZ
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ELRIZ
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ELRIZ
- 1 AL 2.5 MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)FDC LtdRs. 0.96/ML of syrupRs. 28.80save 27% more per ML of syrup
- TECZINE SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 1.37/ML of syrupRs. 41pay 4% more per ML of syrup
- LEVOCET SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 0.97/ML of syrupRs. 29save 27% more per ML of syrup
- LEZYNCET 2.5 MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 1.27/ML of syrupRs. 38.25save 3% more per ML of syrup
- LAZINE SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 0.97/ML of syrupRs. 29save 27% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR ELRIZ
- Use levocetirizine with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- It is best to take the drug at bedtime as it can make you drowzy.
- Do not take levocetirizine if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to levocetirizine.
- Take special care with levocetirizine and follow the advice of your doctor: if you suffer from epilepsy or are in any risk of having fits. if you suffer from kidney failure, because you may require a lower dosage.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking drugs like antidepressants; medications for anxiety, mental illness, or seizures; ritonavir; sedatives; sleeping pills; theophylline; and tranquilizers, as it may worsen the side effects.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
- Levocetrizine can cause drowsiness. Avoid engaging in hazardous occupations requiring complete mental alertness such as driving or operating machinery when taking.
- Do not take alcohol with cetirizine, as it may worsen the side effects.
Frequently asked questions FOR ELRIZ
Q. Is levocetirizine/ LCZ/ LCZ plus/ xyzal/ Zyrtec/ vozet an over the counter?
No.Levecetirozine (also available as LCZ/ LCZ plus/ xyzal/ Zyrtec/ vozet) is not an over the counter medication. Prescription from your doctor is always required
Q. Is levocetirizine gluten free?
Yes.levocetirizine is gluten free. Please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use
Q. Is levocetirizine a narcotic or steroid?
Levocetirizine belongs to a class of medications called antihistamines. It is not a narcotic or steroid
Q. Is levocetirizine a decongestant?
Levocetrizine is used to relieve runny nose; sneezing; and redness, itching, and tearing of the eyes caused by hay fever, seasonal allergies, and allergies due to other substances.