food interaction for EBTIN
alcohol interaction for EBTIN
pregnancy interaction for EBTIN
lactation interaction for EBTIN
SALT INFORMATION for EBTIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EBTIN
- EBAST 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 10.50/tabletRs. 105pay 45% more per tablet
- EBASIL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 9.09/tabletRs. 90.89pay 25% more per tablet
- EBAY 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 17% more per tablet
- EROSTIN 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75pay 3% more per tablet
- EBAHIST 20 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 8.60/tabletRs. 86pay 19% more per tablet
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for EBTIN
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ebastine or any of the other ingredients of ebastine tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for EBTIN
Q.Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q.What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone
Q.What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.