food interaction for EBAST
alcohol interaction for EBAST
pregnancy interaction for EBAST
lactation interaction for EBAST
SALT INFORMATION for EBAST
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for EBAST
- EBAST 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.65/tabletRs. 76.50save 2% more per tablet
- EBAY 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 4.90/tabletRs. 49save 37% more per tablet
- EBASIL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.70/tabletRs. 67save 14% more per tablet
- EROSTIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 5.95/tabletRs. 59.50save 24% more per tablet
- EBAHIST 10 MG TABLET(10 tablet in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 5.90/tabletRs. 59save 24% more per tablet
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for EBAST
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ebastine or any of the other ingredients of ebastine tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for EBAST
Q.Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q.What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone
Q.What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.