food interaction for EBANORM
alcohol interaction for EBANORM
pregnancy interaction for EBANORM
lactation interaction for EBANORM
medicine interaction for EBANORM
SALT INFORMATION FOR EBANORM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR EBANORM
- EBAST 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 10.50/tabletRs. 105pay 62% more per tablet
- EBASIL 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 9.09/tabletRs. 90.89pay 40% more per tablet
- EBAY 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 8% more per tablet
- EROSTIN 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75pay 15% more per tablet
- EBAHIST 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 8.60/tabletRs. 86pay 32% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR EBANORM
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ebastine or any of the other ingredients of ebastine tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR EBANORM
Q. Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q. What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone
Q. What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.