food interaction for EBANORM
alcohol interaction for EBANORM
pregnancy interaction for EBANORM
lactation interaction for EBANORM
medicine interaction for EBANORM
SALT INFORMATION FOR EBANORM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR EBANORM
- EBAST 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.65/tabletRs. 76.50pay 70% more per tablet
- EBAY 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Bal Pharma LtdRs. 4.90/tabletRs. 49pay 9% more per tablet
- EBASIL 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 6.70/tabletRs. 67pay 49% more per tablet
- EROSTIN 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 5.95/tabletRs. 59.50pay 32% more per tablet
- EBAHIST 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Kivi Labs LtdRs. 5.90/tabletRs. 59pay 31% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR EBANORM
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ebastine or any of the other ingredients of ebastine tablet.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR EBANORM
Q. Is ebastine safe?
Ebastine is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is ebastine a steroid?
No, it is antihistaminic drug and not steroid
Q. What is ebastine betamethasone/ebastine/ebastine teva?
These are the trade names of product containing the drug ebastine. Ebastine betamethasone is a combination product of ebastine and betamethasone
Q. What does ebastine treat?
Ebastine is used to treat allergic conditions.