food interaction for DOSMIN
alcohol interaction for DOSMIN
pregnancy interaction for DOSMIN
lactation interaction for DOSMIN
SALT INFORMATION for DOSMIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DOSMIN
- VENUSMIN 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Martin & Harris Pvt LtdRs. 11.30/tabletRs. 112.96pay 15% more per tablet
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sumeet SethiMBBS, DNB, DM
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for DOSMIN
Frequently asked questions for DOSMIN
Q.Is diosmin a blood thinner?
Diosmin acts by dilating the blood vessels, especially veins. It is not known to be used as a blood thinner
Q.What is diosmin hesperidin?
Diosmin is usually available as a fixed dose combination with hesperidin
Q.Does diosmin lower or raise blood pressure or cause constipation?
Though, diosmin acts by dilating the blood vessels, it is not known to lower or raise blood vessels
Q.Does diosmin cause constipation?
Diosmin may cause diarrhea, but is not known to cause constipation. Do consult your doctor for any complaints.