Information about Diosmin
How diosmin works
Diosmin is a vascular-protective medicine. It reduces venous inflammation by lowering the levels of some chemicals messengers that cause inflammation, thereby restoring normal vein function.
Common side effects of diosmin
Stomach pain, Abdominal pain, Diarrhoea, Headache
Available Medicine for Diosmin
- ₹114 to ₹185Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹71 to ₹309Walter Bushnell3 variant(s)
- ₹103Panbross Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹29Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹225Micro 2 Mega Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Diosmin
- Do not take Diosmin for more than three months without medical supervision.
- Diosmin is safe to use for a period of three months for most of the patients.
Frequently asked questions for Diosmin
Q. Is Diosmin a blood thinner?
Diosmin acts by dilating the blood vessels, especially veins. It is not known to be used as a blood thinner.
Q. Does Diosmin lower or raise blood pressure?
Though Diosmin acts by dilating the blood vessels, it is not known to lower or raise blood pressure.
Q. Does Diosmin cause constipation?
Diosmin may cause diarrhea, but is not known to cause constipation.