food interaction for DIFLORATE
alcohol interaction for DIFLORATE
pregnancy interaction for DIFLORATE
lactation interaction for DIFLORATE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DIFLORATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DIFLORATENo substitutes found
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
Expert advice for DIFLORATE
- Patients with diabetes should take doctor’s advice before taking this drug.
- Do not apply medication to some parts of the body like eyes, face, underarms or groin area unless advised by the doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Using this medication for a long time in children may restrict their growth and hence it should be used in children only on doctor’s advice.
Frequently asked questions for DIFLORATE
Q.Does diflorasone diacetate work?
Yes diflorasone diacetate works best at the dose and duration recommended by the doctor
Q.What does diflorasone diacetate treat?
Diflorasone diacetate treats symptoms of allergic skin reactions (swelling, itching and redness) and inflammatory diseases of the skin like eczema or psoriasis
Q.What is diflorasone diacetate cream USP 0.05 used for?
Diflorasone diacetate usp 0.05 is used to treat allergic skin reactions (swelling, itching and redness) and inflammation.