Information about Diflorasone Diacetate
Diflorasone diacetate uses
Diflorasone Diacetate is used in the treatment of allergic disorders.
How diflorasone diacetate works
Diflorasone diacetate belongs to the class of drugs known as corticosteroids. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in body that are responsible for pain and swelling.
Common side effects of diflorasone diacetate
Skin thinning, Contact dermatitis
Available Medicine for Diflorasone Diacetate
- ₹68Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Diflorasone Diacetate
- Patients with diabetes should take doctor’s advice before taking this drug.
- Do not apply medication to some parts of the body like eyes, face, underarms or groin area unless advised by the doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Using this medication for a long time in children may restrict their growth and hence it should be used in children only on doctor’s advice.
Frequently asked questions for Diflorasone Diacetate
Q. Does diflorasone diacetate work?
Yes diflorasone diacetate works best at the dose and duration recommended by the doctor
Q. What does diflorasone diacetate treat?
Diflorasone diacetate treats symptoms of allergic skin reactions (swelling, itching and redness) and inflammatory diseases of the skin like eczema or psoriasis
Q. What is diflorasone diacetate cream USP 0.05 used for?
Diflorasone diacetate usp 0.05 is used to treat allergic skin reactions (swelling, itching and redness) and inflammation.