Diflorasone Diacetate is used in the treatment of allergic disorders and skin disorders.
How it works
Diflorasone diacetate belongs to a class of medication called steroids. It helps in reducing itching and inflammation by reducing the release of inflammatory chemicals in the body.
Common side effects
Rash, Increased hair growth, Acne, Electrolyte imbalance, Muscle disorders, Stretch marks, Altered bone growth, Inflammation of hair follicles, Skin scar, Lightening of skin color, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Itching, Skin irritation, Dry skin, Behavioural changes, Burning sensation, Increased blood pressure, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract, Increased risk of infection
- ₹68Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- Patients with diabetes should take doctor’s advice before taking this drug.
- Do not apply medication to some parts of the body like eyes, face, underarms or groin area unless advised by the doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Using this medication for a long time in children may restrict their growth and hence it should be used in children only on doctor’s advice.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Does diflorasone diacetate work?
Yes diflorasone diacetate works best at the dose and duration recommended by the doctor
Q. What does diflorasone diacetate treat?
Diflorasone diacetate treats symptoms of allergic skin reactions (swelling, itching and redness) and inflammatory diseases of the skin like eczema or psoriasis
Q. What is diflorasone diacetate cream USP 0.05 used for?
Diflorasone diacetate usp 0.05 is used to treat allergic skin reactions (swelling, itching and redness) and inflammation.