food interaction for DIENOFEM
alcohol interaction for DIENOFEM
pregnancy interaction for DIENOFEM
lactation interaction for DIENOFEM
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DIENOFEM
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for DIENOFEM 2 MG TABLET
Patients taking DIENOFEM 2 MG TABLET
- 88%Once A Day
- 13%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for DIENOFEM
- DINOGEST 2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltdRs. 49.90/tabletRs. 499pay 4% more per tablet
- ENDOREG 2 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 45/tabletRs. 630save 6% more per tablet
- ENDOHEAL 2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 49.90/tabletRs. 499pay 4% more per tablet
- RUMIGEST 2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 52/tabletRs. 520pay 8% more per tablet
- ENDOFIT 2MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 49.90/tabletRs. 499pay 4% more per tablet
Expert advice for DIENOFEM
Frequently asked questions for DIENOFEM
Q.Is dienogest antiandrogenic?
Dienogest has an antiandrogenic activity and mainly act by blocking the action of testosterone
Q.Is dienogest as effective as leuprolide or triptorelin?
Apart from its indication as oral contraceptive, dienogest is also indicated for endometriosis (a condition resulting from the appearance of endometrial tissue outside the womb and causing pelvic pain, especially associated with menstruation). Dienogest is as effective as leuprolide and triptorelin in the treatment of endometriosis.