food interaction for DEPSOLAM
alcohol interaction for DEPSOLAM
pregnancy interaction for DEPSOLAM
lactation interaction for DEPSOLAM
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for DEPSOLAM
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DEPSOLAM
- IMPRESS A 0.25MG/25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)A N PharmaciaRs. 0.97/tabletRs. 9.66save 49% more per tablet
- IMPRAX 0.25MG/25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Consern Pharma P LtdRs. 1.20/tabletRs. 12save 37% more per tablet
- DEPLAM 0.25MG/25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 1.62/tabletRs. 16.25save 14% more per tablet
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. T. BansalMBBS
- Dr. Anupama AhlawatMBBS
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for DEPSOLAM
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Alprazolam may be addictive, so take it as prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not discontinue the use of Alprazolam, unless the doctor has advised you. Discontinuation may cause withdrawal symptoms, which may include seizures.
- Alprazolam may cause memory problems, drowsiness, confusion, especially in elderly patients.
- Most people may find that it gets less effective over time.
- Avoid driving after taking Alprazolam as it may cause drowsiness, dizziness, and confusion.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Alprazolam, it may cause excessive drowsiness.
Frequently asked questions for DEPSOLAM
Q.Are alprazolam/alprax/xanax same?
Yes. Alprax, xanax, restyl, trika are trade names for active drug alprazolam
Q.Is alprazolam/alprax/xanax/restyl/trika safe?
Yes. Alprazolam is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is alprazolam/alprax/alprax 0.25/alprax 0.5/xanax/restyl/trika a sleeping pill or a sleeping tablet?
No. Alprazolam is a not used as a sleeping pill
Q.What is trika 0.25 used for?
The active drug in trika 0.25 is alprazolam 0.25 mg. It is used to relieve excess anxiety and to treat anxiety-associated disorders
Q.Is alprazolam a controlled substance?
Yes. Alprazolam is a controlled substance
Q.Is alprazolam/alprax/trika addictive?
Yes. Use of alprazolam is associated with the risk of addiction for physical or psychological effects. The abrupt discontinuation of alprazolam is therefore not advised to avoid serious withdrawal symptoms
Q.Is alprazolam an opiate?
No. Alprazolam belongs to a class to drugs called benzodiazepines
Q.Is alprazolam a MAO inhibitor?
No. Alprazolam has no known inhibitory action on enzymes mono-amine oxidase (MAO). Alprazolam belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines and is used to relieve excess anxiety
Q.Is alprazolam a blood thinner?
No. Alprazolam has no known effect on blood thinning. It belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines and is used to relieve excess anxiety
Q.Is alprazolam an anti-depressant?
No. Alprazolam is used to relieve excess anxiety and to treat anxiety-associated disorders. At prescribed doses, alprazolam is not used as an anti-depressant.
Q.Is imipramine a monoamine oxidase inhibitor/ anticholinergic/ tricyclic antidepressant/benzodiazepine?
Imipramine belongs to a class of medication called tricyclic antidepressants. It is not a monoamine oxidase inhibitor/ anticholinergic/ benzodiazepine
Q.Is imipramine addictive?
No, imipramine is not addictive
Q.Is imipramine sedative?
It had sedative effect, due to its antihistaminergic effect
Q.Is imipramine good for anxiety?
Yes, imipramine may be used for the treatment of anxiety (panic disorder).