food interaction for DEECEE
alcohol interaction for DEECEE
pregnancy interaction for DEECEE
lactation interaction for DEECEE
SALT INFORMATION for DEECEE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for DEECEE
- BANOCIDE PEAD 50 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.42/ML of syrupRs. 25save 40% more per ML of syrup
- DEC 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.74/ML of syrupRs. 44.28pay 7% more per ML of syrup
- BANOCIDE 50 MG SYRUP(115 ML syrup in bottle)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.35/ML of syrupRs. 40.50save 49% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for DEECEE
- If you have had a history of convulsions or epilepsy.
- If you have kidney or heart problems.
- If you are greater than 65 years of age.
- If you are breast-feeding or pregnant.
Frequently asked questions for DEECEE
Q.What is diethylcarbamazine used for?
Diethylcarbamazine is used to treat filariasis (elephantiasis), a disfiguring disease in which swelling of arms, legs or other body parts may occur. It is also used for topical eosinophilia, African eye worm or river blindness
Q.How does diethylcarbamazine work?
Diethylcarbamazine belongs to a class of medication call anti-helmintics. It can act against both the larval and adult forms of the parasitic worms that cause filariasis
Q.Is diethylcarbamazine an antibiotic?
Diethylcarbamazine is not an antibiotic. It is an anti-helmintics
Q.Is it effective?
It is effective only if used for an indication and a dose prescribed by your doctor.