food interaction for DEC (HIQUEM)
alcohol interaction for DEC (HIQUEM)
pregnancy interaction for DEC (HIQUEM)
lactation interaction for DEC (HIQUEM)
SALT INFORMATION FOR DEC (HIQUEM)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR DEC (HIQUEM)
- BANOCIDE PEAD 50 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.42/ML of syrupRs. 25save 44% more per ML of syrup
- BANOCIDE 50 MG SYRUP(115 ML syrup in bottle)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.35/ML of syrupRs. 40.50save 52% more per ML of syrup
- DEECEE 50 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.69/ML of syrupRs. 41.42save 6% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR DEC (HIQUEM)
- If you have had a history of convulsions or epilepsy.
- If you have kidney or heart problems.
- If you are greater than 65 years of age.
- If you are breast-feeding or pregnant.
Frequently asked questions FOR DEC (HIQUEM)
Q. What is diethylcarbamazine used for?
Diethylcarbamazine is used to treat filariasis (elephantiasis), a disfiguring disease in which swelling of arms, legs or other body parts may occur. It is also used for topical eosinophilia, African eye worm or river blindness
Q. How does diethylcarbamazine work?
Diethylcarbamazine belongs to a class of medication call anti-helmintics. It can act against both the larval and adult forms of the parasitic worms that cause filariasis
Q. Is diethylcarbamazine an antibiotic?
Diethylcarbamazine is not an antibiotic. It is an anti-helmintics
Q. Is it effective?
It is effective only if used for an indication and a dose prescribed by your doctor.