food interaction for CYTOGARD
alcohol interaction for CYTOGARD
pregnancy interaction for CYTOGARD
lactation interaction for CYTOGARD
SALT INFORMATION for CYTOGARD
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CYTOGARD
- TRIVEDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 5.55/tabletRs. 55.50save 32% more per tablet
- FLAVEDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 9% more per tablet
- CARVIDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75save 9% more per tablet
- CARDIMAX 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 6.05/tabletRs. 60.50save 26% more per tablet
- METAGARD 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70save 15% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for CYTOGARD
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions for CYTOGARD
Q.Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q.What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines