Medicine Overview of Cyna Kit Tablet
Side effects of Ethinyl Estradiol
Headache, Nausea, Mood changes, Change in body weight, Abdominal pain, Sexual dysfunction, Breast enlargement, Metrorrhagia (menstrual bleeding at irregular intervals), Breast tenderness, Edema, Fibroid.
How to use Ethinyl Estradiol
How Cyna Kit Tablet works
Side effects of Cyproterone
Rash, Dizziness, Decreased libido, Breast enlargement in male, Sleepiness, Weakness, Nausea, Abdominal pain, Dyspepsia, Weight gain, Increased liver enzymes, Breast tenderness, Anemia, Depression, Decreased appetite, Flatulence, Constipation, Hot flashes.
How to use Cyproterone
How Cyna Kit Tablet works
In Depth Information on Cyna Kit Tablet
Expert advice for Ethinyl Estradiol
- Inform your doctor if you have had a uterus removal procedure or have any problems of the uterus (uterine fibroids, hyperplasia of the endometrium, uterus cancer).
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of blood clotting disorder, liver problems, gall bladder disorders (e.g. gall stones), high blood pressure, diabetes, hearing problems, breast cancer, heart problems, high levels of fats in blood or migraine.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience pain in your chest that spreads to arm or neck, unexplained migraine-type headaches, with or without disturbed vision, painful swelling in your leg, sudden chest pain and difficulty breathing.
- Ensure that you undergo regular breast screening (for presence of lumps or any abnormal changes) and cervical smear test while taking ethinylestradiol.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to ethinylestradiol or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if having recent blood clotting problems or related conditions like heart attack.
- Do not take if suffering from breast or uterus cancer.
- Do not take if suffering from untreated enlargement of inner wall of uterus (endometrial hyperplasia).
- Patients who have or had liver diseases (e.g. jaundice).
- Do not take if having any disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria).
Expert advice for Cyproterone
- Do not start or continue cyproterone, if you are allergic to cyproterone or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take cyproterone, if you are suffering from diabetes mellitus; severely depressed; sickle cell anemia (a disease characterized by abnormal shape of red blood cells); shortness of breath; or from any cancer other than prostate cancer.
- Regular check-up for blood counts and function of adrenal glands and liver will be required. Your doctor will advise you regarding the same.
- Patients with rare hereditary problems of intolerance to some sugars (galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose galactose malabsorption) should not take this medicine.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking cyproterone.
- Cyproterone may cause fatigue or weakness and, therefore, caution has to be taken before operating an automobile or machinery or engaging in activities requiring mental alertness and coordination.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advised while you are taking this medicine.