food interaction for CRISANTA
alcohol interaction for CRISANTA
pregnancy interaction for CRISANTA
lactation interaction for CRISANTA
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR CRISANTA
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CRISANTA 0.03 MG/3 MG TABLET
Patients taking CRISANTA 0.03 MG/3 MG TABLET
- 93%Once A Day
- 4%Thrice A Day
- 2%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR CRISANTA
- DRONIS 30 TABLET(21 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 19.43/tabletRs. 408pay 18% more per tablet
- YAMINI TABLET(21 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 18.24/tabletRs. 383pay 10% more per tablet
- YAMINI 0.03MG/3MG TABLET(28 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 12.46/tabletRs. 349save 25% more per tablet
- DORIS 0.03 MG/3 MG TABLET(21 tablets in strip)Pfizer LtdRs. 18.25/tabletRs. 383.35pay 10% more per tablet
- YASMIN 0.03 MG/3 MG TABLET(21 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 20.67/tabletRs. 434pay 25% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR CRISANTA
- Inform your doctor if you have had a uterus removal procedure or have any problems of the uterus (uterine fibroids, hyperplasia of the endometrium, uterus cancer).
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of blood clotting disorder, liver problems, gall bladder disorders (e.g. gall stones), high blood pressure, diabetes, hearing problems, breast cancer, heart problems, high levels of fats in blood or migraine.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience pain in your chest that spreads to arm or neck, unexplained migraine-type headaches, with or without disturbed vision, painful swelling in your leg, sudden chest pain and difficulty breathing.
- Ensure that you undergo regular breast screening (for presence of lumps or any abnormal changes) and cervical smear test while taking ethinylestradiol.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to ethinylestradiol or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if having recent blood clotting problems or related conditions like heart attack.
- Do not take if suffering from breast or uterus cancer.
- Do not take if suffering from untreated enlargement of inner wall of uterus (endometrial hyperplasia).
- Patients who have or had liver diseases (e.g. jaundice).
- Do not take if having any disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria).
Frequently asked questions FOR CRISANTA
Q. Is ethinylestradiol good for acne?
Ethinylestradiol may help in acne treatment. However, it is strongly recommended that you consult your doctor for advice on best treatment option suitable your condition and needs.
Q. Is drospirenone an antiandrogen/diuretic?
No, drospirenone belongs to a class of medication called as synthetic progesterone
Q. Is drospirenone same as Levonorgestrel?
Drospirenone and Levonorgestrel belong to same group of medication called synthetic progesterone, and are used in combination with ethinyl estradiol as oral contraceptives
Q. Does drospirenone help in acne/weight loss?
Drospirenone is used in the treatment of acne. No effect on weight has been reported
Q. Does drospirenone cause weight gain, hair loss, melasma?
No, clinically observable hair loss, weight gain or melasma has been reported
Q. Does Loestrin (ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone) / Alesse (levonorgesteral and ethinyl estradiol) contain drospirenone?
No, these drugs do not contain drospirenone
Q. Why does drospirenone cause blood clot?
Drospirenone and estrogen increase the viscosity of blood by inhibiting the breakdown of certain factors that promote blood clotting.