food interaction for CREON
alcohol interaction for CREON
pregnancy interaction for CREON
lactation interaction for CREON
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CREON
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for CREON 10000 CAPSULE
Patients taking CREON 10000 CAPSULE
- 35%Once A Day
- 31%Thrice A Day
- 26%Twice A Day
- 4%Alternate Day
- 1%Four Times A Day
- 1%Twice A Month
- 1%Once A Month
- 1%Twice A Week
- 1%Once A Week
SUBSTITUTES for CREON
- PANSTAL 150MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 16.05/capsuleRs. 160.50save 41% more per capsule
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for CREON
- Do not take Pancreatin if you are allergic to pork or any pig product.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Take Pancreatin with a meal or a snack and drink plenty of water.
Frequently asked questions for CREON
Q.Is pancreatin acidic?
No. pancreatin is not acidic
Q.Is pancreatin an enzyme?
Pancreatin is a mixture of digestive enzyme like amylase, lipase and protease which help in digesting the food
Q.Is pancreatin good for diabetics?
Pancreatin can be taken by patients with diabetes. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use
Q.Is pancreatin a probiotics?
No. Pancreatin belongs to class of drugs called digestive enzymes
Q.Does pancreatin help reduce inflammation?
No, it has no effect on reducing inflammation.