food interaction for CORTILATE N
alcohol interaction for CORTILATE N
pregnancy interaction for CORTILATE N
lactation interaction for CORTILATE N
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CORTILATE N
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CORTILATE NNo substitutes found
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for CORTILATE N
- Avoid direct contact of cream/ ointment with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Inform your doctor if symptoms do not disappear after 7 days of use.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to neomycin or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for CORTILATE N
Q.Does neomycin expire?
Yes. The expiry date is provided on the ointment tube
Q.Does neomycin topical cover pseudomonas?
No, neomycin topical is not effective against pseudomonas
Q.Does neomycin contain penicillin?
No, neomycin does not contain penicillin. It belongs to a group of drugs called aminoglycosides
Q.Does neomycin cause tinnitus?
Neomycin is known to cause damage to the ear. One of the symptoms of damage to ear is tinnitus.