How it works
Common side effects
- Use exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- You may require a regular eye check up during the course of taking Vitamin A.
- Do not use mineral oil while taking Vitamin A.
- Consult your doctor if you develop nausea, vomitting, cracking of lips, hairfall, headache.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Taking similar vitamin products together can result in a vitamin overdose or serious side effects.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is vitamin A formed in our body/ is vitamin A fat soluble/ is vitamin A soluble in water/ is vitamin A an antioxidant/ Is it good for eyes, skin, hair, acne?
Vitamin A is not formed in our body, and is primarily attained from dietary intake. It is fat soluble vitamin. It is not an antioxidant. Vitamin A helps form and maintains healthy skin, hair, teeth. Vitamin A promotes good vision, especially in low light
Q. What is Aquasol A used for/ is it organic/ what is Aquasol a cream used for?
Aquasol is brand name for Vitamin A. It is organic. Aquasol A cream is Vitamin A cream used as anti-wrinkle and anti-aging cream; it enhances the skin's appearance creating healthy, younger and fresher radiant looking skin giving it a healthy glow.