Vitamin A is used for the treatment of vitamin A deficiency and abnormal dryness of the conjunctiva and cornea of the eye.
How it works
Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin and is required for proper growth and development, good eye sight, and to increase the immunity of the body. In eye, it helps in the formation of retina which is required for both low-light and color vision.
Common side effects
Nausea, Shortness of breath, Facial swelling, Headache, Scaling of skin, Skin redness, Skin swelling, Itching, Diarrhoea
- 2 variant(s)
- Use exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- You may require a regular eye check up during the course of taking Vitamin A.
- Do not use mineral oil while taking Vitamin A.
- Consult your doctor if you develop nausea, vomitting, cracking of lips, hairfall, headache.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Taking similar vitamin products together can result in a vitamin overdose or serious side effects.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is vitamin A formed in our body/ is vitamin A fat soluble/ is vitamin A soluble in water/ is vitamin A an antioxidant/ Is it good for eyes, skin, hair, acne?
Vitamin A is not formed in our body, and is primarily attained from dietary intake. It is fat soluble vitamin. It is not an antioxidant. Vitamin A helps form and maintains healthy skin, hair, teeth. Vitamin A promotes good vision, especially in low light.
Q. What is Aquasol A used for/ is it organic/ what is Aquasol a cream used for?
Aquasol is brand name for Vitamin A. It is organic. Aquasol A cream is Vitamin A cream used as anti-wrinkle and anti-aging cream; it enhances the skin’s appearance creating healthy, younger and fresher radiant looking skin giving it a healthy glow.