Information about Vitamin A
Vitamin a uses
Vitamin A is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
How vitamin a works
Vitamin A provides essential nutrients.
Common side effects of vitamin a
Nausea, Shortness of breath, Facial swelling, Headache, Scaling of skin, Skin redness, Skin swelling, Itching, Diarrhoea
Available Medicine for Vitamin A
- ₹5 to ₹108USV Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹119 to ₹154Rizer Healthcare Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Vitamin A
- Use exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- You may require a regular eye check up during the course of taking Vitamin A.
- Do not use mineral oil while taking Vitamin A.
- Consult your doctor if you develop nausea, vomitting, cracking of lips, hairfall, headache.
- Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Taking similar vitamin products together can result in a vitamin overdose or serious side effects.
Frequently asked questions for Vitamin A
Q. Is vitamin A formed in our body/ is vitamin A fat soluble/ is vitamin A soluble in water/ is vitamin A an antioxidant/ Is it good for eyes, skin, hair, acne?
Vitamin A is not formed in our body, and is primarily attained from dietary intake. It is fat soluble vitamin. It is not an antioxidant. Vitamin A helps form and maintains healthy skin, hair, teeth. Vitamin A promotes good vision, especially in low light
Q. What is Aquasol A used for/ is it organic/ what is Aquasol a cream used for?
Aquasol is brand name for Vitamin A. It is organic. Aquasol A cream is Vitamin A cream used as anti-wrinkle and anti-aging cream; it enhances the skin's appearance creating healthy, younger and fresher radiant looking skin giving it a healthy glow.