Medicine Overview of Clomicite Tablet
Clomicite Tablet is used in the treatment of female infertility
It is used for types of infertility, in women who are not ovulating properly.
Nausea, Vomiting, Bloating, Headache, Enlarged Ovary, Hot flushes, Intermenstrual bleeding, Breast discomfort.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Clomicite Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Clomicite Tablet works by stimulating the release of eggs from the ovary (ovulation).
In Depth Information on Clomicite Tablet
- Do not take clomifene tablet, if you are allergic to clomifene or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have liver disease; ovarian cyst; any type of cancer; ovarian cyst; unusual or unexplained menstrual bleeding.
- Inform your doctor before taking the medicine, if you are having an early menopause or if you told you are infertile; or menses have ceased due to pregnancy, underweight, or other reasons.
- Do not take clomifene, if you have had fits or seizures in the past; polycystic ovaries or swelling in the ovaries; or hypertriglyceridemia (increased level of fats in the blood).
- Avoid using clomifene, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Do not take these tablets for more than five days at a time.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery, if you experience visual disturbances after taking this medicine.
- This medicine should not be taken by children, adolescents, or by women who have gone through menopause.
Clomicite Tablet related warnings
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Clomicite Tablet is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
Clomicite Tablet is probably unsafe to use during lactation.
Limited human data suggest that the drug could represent a significant risk to the baby.
Clomicite Tablet may cause blurring of your vision for a short time just after its use. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
There is limited information available on the use of Clomicite Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
Clomicite Tablet is probably unsafe to use in patients with liver disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Clomiphene / Clomifene, please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions about Clomicite Tablet
Clomicite should only be taken for the duration prescribed by your doctor. The drug should not be taken for more than five days at a time
No. Clomicite is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold without a doctor’s prescription
Q. Can I take Clomid without having a period?
Clomid (Clomifene) should be taken in the absence of periods only after consulting your doctor
Clomid is relatively safe, if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
No. Clomicite should not be taken, if there is a cyst in the ovary. Please consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take Clomid with testosterone or metformin?
Clomifene can be taken with testosterone or metformin, only if prescribed by your doctor.
Clomicite interacts with these medicines
Taking Clomicite with any of the following medicines can modify the effect of either of them and cause some undesirable side effects
Medicines with composition Estrogen: Conjugase
Medicines with composition Ethinyl Estradiol: Lynoral
Medicines with composition Estradiol: Progynova
Medicines with composition Fluconazole: Vinfem, Onecan, AF, Fungibid, Fumycin, Fungina, Syscan, Flucide, Gocan, Funspor, Acroflu, Lodo, Fcn, Fungicon, Forcan, Odicon, Fluka
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Clomicite Tablet: IPL, SAF, STA, NSL, TOM, PVP, ABP, SYN, DGN, SJP, GNC, BTM, MSD, RUS, SBA, SHP, HAT, UMP, EMB, PRN, BDN, PPR, SWA, ENP, BSN, RSA, RJH, DHR, MAM, OIP, MPC, RPP, TRP, MMS, SWP, SCH, ZEL, DDR, GPP, THP, AMR, RSS, OLT, GBL, AAY, BAL, SHD, NVL, DLP, WSI, PEN, BHP, HGI, HBV, SRG, 9T9, PWN, ARD, JMJ, NWP, MAX, CLT, SSA, MAK, MLC, PNT, DFP, AGT, ADT, RHL, RHW, RWP, DYG, GTC, MDO, EQN, DPL, ATP, SVH, MOM, NTB, OHM, HMP, NXG, PTI, NDP, NNH, PLT, AYU, TNH, GPT, AAR, WHL, JIV, ZVP, SGC, IAD, BIO, SDM, VRS, HPC, BBS, OWP, ANT, KHH, RKS, DPP, HIP, INC, HEX, ATL, AVN, NVY, SBL, JVO, FGH, BMJ, USF, LCC, SAT, GTK, LHA, JVN