Medicine Overview of Clogel Cream
Side effects of Clobetasol
Muscle disorders, Electrolyte imbalance, Altered bone growth, Skin scar, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Behavioural changes, Increased blood pressure, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract, Increased risk of infection.
How to use Clobetasol
How Clogel Cream works
How to use Salicylic Acid
How Clogel Cream works
In Depth Information on Clogel Cream
Expert advice for Clobetasol
- It is a steroid medicine which works well for many different conditions, including serious illnesses.
- Take regularly to gain maximum benefit.
- Do not discontinue unless advised by your doctor. You may need to decrease the dose gradually.
- You may get side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems. Notify your doctor if you get them.
- Some side effects may occur after weeks or months. These include weakness of arms and legs, or developing a rounder face.
- Your risk of getting an infection may become higher. Tell your doctor immediately if you have a fever, flu-like symptoms, cough, painful urination, or a wound that does not heal.
Expert advice for Salicylic Acid
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to salicylic acid or any of the ingredients of the acne cream, ointment, solution, gel, shampoo or medicated plaster.
- Do not apply salicylic acid to open wounds or irritated skin.
- Wash your hands with soap and water immediately after applying salicylic acid containing application.
- Do not apply on eyes, nose, genitals or rectum, and avoid touching these areas after applying medication to affected area and before washing your hands.
- Topical salicylic acid should not be used for genital warts, warts on the face, warts with hair growing from them, warts in the nose or mouth, moles, or birthmarks.
- Do not cover treated skin with a bandage or heating pad, which can increase the burning sensation. You should not cover the skin with clothing immediately after application.
- Do not apply this immediately after shaving or bathing.
- Avoid getting this medication on dentures or any other thing that comes in contact with sensitive parts of the body.
- Do not use salicylic acid on children or adolescents without the prescription of the doctor.
- Tell your doctor about any other medication you are taking, or if you have kidney problems or if you are pregnant or breast feeding or are diabetic or have blood circulation problems.
- The cream, ointment, solution, gel, shampoo, medicated plaster should be used for an indication only as instructed by doctor and not for any other indication.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.