food interaction for CETISLIM
alcohol interaction for CETISLIM
pregnancy interaction for CETISLIM
lactation interaction for CETISLIM
SALT INFORMATION FOR CETISLIM
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR CETISLIM 60 MG TABLET
Patients taking CETISLIM 60 MG TABLET
- 55%Twice A Day
- 30%Thrice A Day
- 15%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR CETISLIM
- KILFAT TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 39.90/tabletRs. 399same price
Expert advice FOR CETISLIM
- It is recommended that the capsule be taken 1 hour before or after or during the course of a main meal.
- It is also recommended that exercise and low fat diet to be followed while taking this drug.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It is important to inform the doctor of any other illness that you may have like diabetes or if you are taking other herbal or nutritional products.
Frequently asked questions FOR CETISLIM
Q. Is cetilistat a steroid?
No. Cetilistat is not a steroid
Q. How does cetilistat work?
Cetilistat inhibits the activity of lipase, a lipolytic enzyme, secreted by the digestive tract and pancreas, and blocks the absorption of fat from the gut, resulting in reduced body weight.