food interaction for KILFAT
alcohol interaction for KILFAT
pregnancy interaction for KILFAT
lactation interaction for KILFAT
SALT INFORMATION for KILFAT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for KILFAT TABLET
Patients taking KILFAT TABLET
- 41%Twice A Day
- 41%Once A Day
- 8%Thrice A Day
- 7%Alternate Day
- 3%Thrice A week
- 1%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for KILFAT
- CETISLIM 60 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Akumentis Healthcare LtdRs. 39.90/tabletRs. 399same price
Top Bariatric Surgeons
- Dr. Shalabh MohanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sandeep MalhotraMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Vidur JyotiMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajat AhluwaliaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Azhar PerwaizMBBS, MS, DNB
Expert advice for KILFAT
- It is recommended that the capsule be taken 1 hour before or after or during the course of a main meal.
- It is also recommended that exercise and low fat diet to be followed while taking this drug.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It is important to inform the doctor of any other illness that you may have like diabetes or if you are taking other herbal or nutritional products.
Frequently asked questions for KILFAT
Q.Is cetilistat a steroid?
No. Cetilistat is not a steroid
Q.How does cetilistat work?
Cetilistat inhibits the activity of lipase, a lipolytic enzyme, secreted by the digestive tract and pancreas, and blocks the absorption of fat from the gut, resulting in reduced body weight.