Medicine Overview of Celipress Tablet
Side effects of Celipress Tablet
Nausea, Headache, Fatigue, Slow heart rate, Palpitations, Breathlessness, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Dizziness, Diarrhoea.
How to use Celipress Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Celipress 100mg Tablet empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How Celipress Tablet works
Celipress 100mg tablet blocks the action of certain chemical messengers on the heart and blood vessels. This effect reduces heartbeat, blood pressure, and strain on the heart following a heart attack.
In Depth Information on Celipress Tablet
Expert advice for Celipress Tablet
- Celipress may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- The Celipress may affect your blood sugar and cover up the symptoms of low blood sugar if you have diabetes.
- Celipress may reduce blood flow to your hands and feet, causing them to feel cold. Smoking may worsen this effect. Dress warmly and avoid the use of tobacco.
- Consult your doctor whether to continue Celipress before any scheduled surgery.
- It is not the first-choice treatment for high blood pressure according to the latest guidelines, except if you have a heart failure or heart disease.
- Adults over the age of 65 may be at greater risk for the side-effects.
Special precautions for Celipress 100mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Celipress 100mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Celipress 100mg Tablet is probably safe to use during lactat+more
ion. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Celipress 100mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tire+more
d, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive....
There is limited information available on the use of Celipre+more
ss 100mg Tablet in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Forxiga 5mg Tablet, Forxiga 10mg Tablet, Gli 2mg Tablet, Apidra 100IU Cartridge 3ml
If you miss a dose of Celiprolol, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Celipress 100mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Celiprolol
Celipress is FDA approved for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure)
Celipress 200 mg tablet is a medication containing active ingredient Celipress hydrochloride used in the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure)
Celipress is a beta-blocker. It works by slowing the heart rate or relaxing the blood vessels, thereby lowering the blood pressure.
Substitutes for Celipress
No substitutes found for this medicine