food interaction for CELIPRESS
alcohol interaction for CELIPRESS
pregnancy interaction for CELIPRESS
lactation interaction for CELIPRESS
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for CELIPRESS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for CELIPRESSNo substitutes found
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for CELIPRESS
- Celiprolol may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- The Celiprolol may affect your blood sugar and cover up the symptoms of low blood sugar if you have diabetes.
- Celiprolol may reduce blood flow to your hands and feet, causing them to feel cold. Smoking may worsen this effect. Dress warmly and avoid the use of tobacco.
- Consult your doctor whether to continue Celiprolol before any scheduled surgery.
- It is not the first-choice treatment for high blood pressure according to the latest guidelines, except if you have a heart failure or heart disease.
- Adults over the age of 65 may be at greater risk for the side-effects.
Frequently asked questions for CELIPRESS
Q.Is celiprolol FDA approved?
Celiprolol is FDA approved for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure)
Q.What is celiprolol 200 mg?
Celiprolol 200 mg tablet is a medication containing active ingredient celiprolol hydrochloride used in the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure)
Q.How does celiprolol work?
Celiprolol is a beta-blocker. It works by slowing the heart rate or relaxing the blood vessels, thereby lowering the blood pressure.