Medicine Overview of Cefor Injection
Uses of Cefor Injection
Cefor 1G Injection is used in the treatment of Bacterial infections.
Side effects of Cefor Injection
Rash, Vomiting, Fever, Headache, Nausea, Itching, Diarrhoea.
How to use Cefor Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Cefor Injection works
Cefor 1g injection is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria by attacking their cell wall. Specifically, it prevents the synthesis of a substance in the cell wall called peptidoglycan, which provides the required strength to the bacterial cell wall for the survival of the bacteria in the human body.
In Depth Information on Cefor Injection
Expert advice for Cefor Injection
- Always take the complete course of treatment, as advised by your doctor even if you feel better.
- Never take an antibiotic for a viral infection like a cold or the flu.
- Can lead to nausea and diarrhoea frequently. If this becomes severe or persistent or you notice that your stool contains blood or mucus you should stop taking Cefor immediately and consult your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you develop a rash or other unexpected symptoms.
- Inform your doctor if there is the previous history of drug allergy.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Special precautions for Cefor 1G Injection
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Cefor 1G Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Cefor 1G Injection is probably safe to use during lactation.+more
Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
It is not known whether Cefor 1G Injection alters the abilit+more
y to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Cefor 1+more
G Injection in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Cefpirome, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.