Substitutes for BUVALOR
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of BUVALOR PATCH
Side effects of BUVALOR PATCH
Headache, Dizziness, Vomiting, Sleepiness, Nausea, Constipation.
How to use BUVALOR PATCH
Use this medicine in dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label before use. Make sure the skin is clean and dry. Remove the protective liner of the patch. Do not touch the sticky side. With sticky side down, place the patch evenly onto the skin.
How BUVALOR PATCH works
Buvalor 20mg patch decreases the perception of pain by blocking the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
In Depth Information on BUVALOR PATCH
Expert advice for BUVALOR PATCH
- Do not take buprenorphine if you are allergic to buprenorphine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take buprenorphine if you have serious breathing problems; head injuries or brain disease; enlarged prostate gland; difficulties in passing urine; low blood pressure.
- Do not take buprenorphine if you are intoxicated due to alcohol or have delirium tremens (sudden and severe mental changes including tremors and hallucinations due to alcohol withdrawal).
- Do not drive a car or operate machinery as it is known to cause drowsiness.
- Taking buprenorphine may cause dizziness, lightheadedness especially when you get up too quickly from a lying position. Therefore, get out of bed slowly, resting your feet on the floor for a few minutes before standing up.
Special precautions for BUVALOR 20MG PATCH
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Buvalor 20mg patch may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Caution is advised when driving or operating machinery.
There is no interaction between renal impairment and consumi+more
ng this drug. So dose alteration is not needed....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Buprenorphine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for BUVALOR 20MG PATCH
Frequently asked questions for Buprenorphine
Q. Is buprenorphine an opiate/ opiate blocker/ controlled substance/ pain killer/ addictive?
Buprenorphine belongs to a class of medications called opioid partial agonist-antagonists, which is used to relieve pain. It is a controlled substance and an addictive drug. Consult your doctor for alternate drug if you experience addiction
Q. Does buprenorphine block opiates?
Yes. Buprenorphine block opiates
Q. Can buprenorphine cause depression?
Buprenorphine is not known to cause depression. If you experience such side effects, please consult your doctor.