Substitutes for BROPHYLE TABLET SR
Medicine Overview of BROPHYLE TABLET SR
Uses of BROPHYLE TABLET SR
Side effects of BROPHYLE TABLET SR
Vomiting, Nausea, Drowsiness, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Abdominal pain, Shortness of breath, Esophageal obstruction, Heartburn, Airway inflammation, Increased white blood cell count, Loss of appetite, Rash, Itching, Urticaria, Constipation, Diarrhoea.
How to use BROPHYLE TABLET SR
How BROPHYLE TABLET SR works
In Depth Information on BROPHYLE TABLET SR
Expert advice for BROPHYLE TABLET SR
- Acebrophylline should be preferably taken after meals to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Inform your doctor if you are on therapy with other medications such as frusimide, reserpine, barbiturates or phenytoin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any nervous system disorders like epilepsy and are taking any therapy for the same.
- Inform your doctor if you are a smoker.
- Inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.