food interaction for BISCOTAS
alcohol interaction for BISCOTAS
pregnancy interaction for BISCOTAS
lactation interaction for BISCOTAS
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for BISCOTAS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BISCOTAS
- HYOCIMAX 20 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 11.08/ML of injectionRs. 11.08pay 8% more per ML of injection
- DOLOKIND SPAS 20 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 10.33/ML of injectionRs. 10.33pay 1% more per ML of injection
- HYOPIL 20MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Psychotropics India LtdRs. 9.62/ML of injectionRs. 9.62save 6% more per ML of injection
- BELLOID 20MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Inga Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 10.41/ML of injectionRs. 10.41pay 2% more per ML of injection
- HYOSCINE BROMIDE 20MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 11.87/ML of injectionRs. 11.87pay 16% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for BISCOTAS
- Do not take hyoscine if you are allergic to hyoscine or any of the other ingredient of the tablet or solution.
- Do not drive or operate machinery immediately after taking hyoscine as it may cause drowsiness.
- Consult your doctor before taking hyoscine, if you have a history of heart problems like heart failure or fast heart rate; an overactive thyroid; fever, constipation or difficulty while urinating.
Frequently asked questions for BISCOTAS
Q.What does hyoscine treat and how does it work?
Hyoscine is used for treating motion sickness. It is also used for relief from spasm in the genito-urinary tract, gastro-intestinal tract as well as during irritable bowel syndrome (IBD). Hyoscine acts by relaxing the smooth muscles and by inhibiting secretions in the lining of the gastro-intestinal tract
Q.Is hyoscine the same as scopolamine?
Scopolamine is the brand name of hyoscine
Q.Is it an anti-histamine?
It is not an anti-histamine
Q.Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers with hyoscine?
Hyoscine is not known to interact with paracetamol/ibuprofen/painkillers.Drugs are known to interact with each other and cause adverse effects.Any drug used in combination with hyoscine should be as per the doctor's advice
Q.Does hyoscine cause drowsiness or relieve nausea?
Hyoscine is known to relieve nausea and may cause drowsiness as a side effect.