Medicine Overview of Bionect Cream
Discoloration of skin, Pain, Joint inflammation, Joint stiffness, Itching, Joint swelling.
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
Bionect Cream reduces the friction in the joints and helps them to work smoothly.
In Depth Information on Bionect Cream
- After receiving hyaluronic acid injection, avoid activities that may strain your knee such as strenuous sports and exercise or standing for a long time.
- Contact your doctor immediately if bruising, redness, pain, or swelling persists for a long time at the injection site.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience skin rash or reactions, difficulty breathing; and swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue.
- Consult your doctor before using hyaluronic acid in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to egg proteins or bird proteins (allergy to feathers etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hyaluronic acid and any of its ingredients, or to bacterial proteins.
- Do not take if having bleeding disorders.
- Do not take if suffering with infections or skin disease around the injection site.
Bionect Cream related warnings
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Bionect Cream may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Bionect Cream during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
It is not known whether Bionect Cream alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Bionect Cream is probably safe to use in patients with kidney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Bionect Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
Bionect Cream is probably safe to use in patients with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Bionect Cream may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Bionect Cream, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose
User Submitted Feedback For Bionect Cream
Patients taking Bionect Cream What were the side-effects while using Bionect Cream? How much was the improvement? What are you using Bionect Cream for?
Survey Participants: 10
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Bionect Cream. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
Frequently asked questions about Bionect Cream
Bionect is found naturally in human body especially in fluids of bone joints (synovial fluid), eyes and other tissues. The medication Bionect is a chemical derivative of the naturally occurring form.
Bionect may be used as skin fillers to treat wrinkles. Always consult and follow your doctor's advice regarding use
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Bionect Cream: SCH, PNT, EQN, ADT, BTM, KHC, BHM, VRS, LHA, ARD, ESY, HSP, WHL, TOM, SWP, BHP, BAP, HAT, DVH, HTS, KMC, ZEL, AAY, SWA, SVH, HNP, SAF, MAM, GHR, MDO, TNH, MDH, RPI, FGH, JVO, EVP, SRG, SBA, JSL, THP, PMA, NVL, PEN, NVY, INC, DHR, SYN, OWP, SHD, SGH, NSL, RJH, PPR, GBL, ABP, OHM, OIP, NDP, DFP, NXG, ENP, TRP, SDM, GTC, BBS, VNS, PRN, SLN, WSI, ZVP, RUS, VDH, 9T9, BLE, MAK, RWP, SGC, BAL, IAD, NAS, DPP, HGI, RSS, DAO, HZF, AAR, MPC, SHP, ANT, PVP, PTI, P2P, HBV, USF, RDH, GPP, SJP, GPT, BSN, BDN, MMS, ATL, AYU, QTM, AGT, DPL, DGN, JIV, EMB, KHH, HEX, CLT, RHL, DLP, GTK, RSA, MAX, RPP, RHW, PWN, RKS, HMP, AYM, SSA, TFP, QLF, LCC, PLT, SBL, HIP, STA, DYG, OLT, MSD, NNH, ATP, GNC, BIO, JVN, NTB, MLC, IPL, BMJ, SHC, RDR, AMR, HPC, UMP