Medicine Overview of Benzoxel Tablet
Nausea, Vomiting, Muscle pain, Hair loss, Hypersensitivity, Loss of appetite, Infection, Diarrhoea, Anemia, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Altered taste, Stomatitis (Inflammation of the mouth), Febrile neutropenia, Neuropathy.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Benzoxel 120mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Benzoxel 120mg tablet is an anti-cancer medication. It works by damaging the genetic material (DNA) of the cancer cells and stops their growth and multiplication.
In Depth Information on Benzoxel Tablet
- Before docetaxel is administered to you, ensure that all the blood tests and liver-function tests have been adequately performed.
- Inform your doctor before taking docetaxel if you suffer from alcohol dependence or liver impairment as this medicine contains alcohol (ethanol).
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this drug as it may cause dizziness.
- Consult your doctor if you intend to have a child during and 6 months after docetaxel treatment, as it may affect fertility.
- Inform your doctor before taking docetaxel if you have heart, kidney or liver problems, abnormal liver function, swelling or fluid retention in the body, weakened immune system, infections, problems with bone-marrow, low platelet or white blood cell count, or if you have previously received radiation therapy.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Benzoxel 120mg Tablet is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Benzoxel 120mg Tablet is usafe to use during lactation.
a suggests that the drug may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breast feeding is not advisable.
It is not known whether Benzoxel 120mg Tablet alters the abi
lity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
Benzoxel 120mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney
disease. No dose adjustment of Benzoxel 120mg Tablet is recommended.
Benzoxel 120mg Tablet should be used with caution in patient
s with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Benzoxel 120mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for Benzoxel 120mg Tablet
Benzoxel belongs to the taxane class of drugs. It is not an anthracycline derivative
Yes. Since, Benzoxel kills the cancer cells in the body; it is regarded as a cytotoxic agent
Benzoxel may cause hair loss, bone pain or weight gain due to fluid retention. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Benzoxel is derived from the bark of the yew tree found in the pacific region
Yes. Benzoxel is approved by the USFDA.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Benzoxel 120mg Tablet: MAM, NVL, MPC, GBL, AGT, HBV, DFP, PNT, INC, DPP, RSS, ARD, SSA, GTC, DYG, SAT, OLT, NWP, PTS, SAF, NDP, XPS, SWA, JMJ, AYU, NVY, OWP, SBA, PEN, DEL, MSD, MOM, AAR, SHP, BMJ, SHM, RUS, RSA, ZVP, STA, SBL, BIO, BDN, BTM, FGH, BSN, HIP, SDM, SJP, NNH, GTK, RJH, PPR, JIV, 9T9, BLP, IPL, RPP, JVN, LCC, PSP, DLP, HGI, ATP, DDR, ENP, DHR, MAX, RKS, MAK, AAY, GPT, GNC, KHH, AVN, PLT, EMB, RHW, HRV, ADT, WSI, OHM, ATL, MMS, USF, HEX, IAD, EQN, OIP, LHA