food interaction for BENOCIDE
alcohol interaction for BENOCIDE
pregnancy interaction for BENOCIDE
lactation interaction for BENOCIDE
SALT INFORMATION FOR BENOCIDE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR BENOCIDE 100MG FORTE TABLET
Patients taking BENOCIDE 100MG FORTE TABLET
- 53%Thrice A Day
- 33%Twice A Day
- 7%Once A Week
- 7%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR BENOCIDE
- BANOCIDE FORTE 100 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1.29/tabletRs. 38.74pay 7% more per tablet
- HETRAZAN 100 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Pfizer LtdRs. 1.32/tabletRs. 39.69pay 9% more per tablet
- DEECEE 100 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.60/tabletRs. 16pay 32% more per tablet
- DICARB 100MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Inga Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 1.43/tabletRs. 14.30pay 18% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR BENOCIDE
- If you have had a history of convulsions or epilepsy.
- If you have kidney or heart problems.
- If you are greater than 65 years of age.
- If you are breast-feeding or pregnant.
Frequently asked questions FOR BENOCIDE
Q. What is diethylcarbamazine used for?
Diethylcarbamazine is used to treat filariasis (elephantiasis), a disfiguring disease in which swelling of arms, legs or other body parts may occur. It is also used for topical eosinophilia, African eye worm or river blindness
Q. How does diethylcarbamazine work?
Diethylcarbamazine belongs to a class of medication call anti-helmintics. It can act against both the larval and adult forms of the parasitic worms that cause filariasis
Q. Is diethylcarbamazine an antibiotic?
Diethylcarbamazine is not an antibiotic. It is an anti-helmintics
Q. Is it effective?
It is effective only if used for an indication and a dose prescribed by your doctor.