food interaction for BARINATE
alcohol interaction for BARINATE
pregnancy interaction for BARINATE
lactation interaction for BARINATE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for BARINATE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BARINATE
- FALCIGO 60MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 204.21/ML of injectionRs. 204.21pay 65% more per ML of injection
- LARINATE 60MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 46.40/ML of injectionRs. 232save 63% more per ML of injection
- COMBITHER AT 60MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 206/ML of injectionRs. 206pay 66% more per ML of injection
- RTSUNATE 60 MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 50.16/ML of injectionRs. 250.81save 59% more per ML of injection
- AZUNATE 60 MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 247.50/injectionRs. 247.50pay 100% more per injection
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for BARINATE
- Do not start or continue the artesunate tablets and consult your doctor If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to artesunate.
- Do not start or continue the artesunate tablets and consult your doctor you are in first 3 months of pregnancy or If you are breast feeding.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking artesunate because you may feel sleepy.
Frequently asked questions for BARINATE
Q.Is artesunate banned in India?
No, it is available in India with doctor's prescription only
Q.What is artesunate amodiaquine/ Winthrop/artesunate injection?
These are trade names of artesunate containing products. It is used for the treatment of malaria. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.Why is artesunate better than quinine?
Intramuscular or intravenous injection of artesunate has shown better treatment effects than quinine. Always consult your doctor regarding its use
Q.Does artesunate contain sulphur?
No, it does not contain sulphur
Q.How does artesunate work?
It acts by producing free radicals which kills the malarial parasite (Plasmodium)
Q.Where does artesunate come from?
It is derived from Artemisinin tree.