food interaction for BANOCIDE
alcohol interaction for BANOCIDE
pregnancy interaction for BANOCIDE
lactation interaction for BANOCIDE
SALT INFORMATION for BANOCIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for BANOCIDE
- BANOCIDE PEAD 50 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 0.42/ML of syrupRs. 25pay 18% more per ML of syrup
- DEC 50MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.74/ML of syrupRs. 44.28pay 110% more per ML of syrup
- DEECEE 50 MG SYRUP(60 ML syrup in bottle)Shrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 0.69/ML of syrupRs. 41.42pay 96% more per ML of syrup
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for BANOCIDE
- If you have had a history of convulsions or epilepsy.
- If you have kidney or heart problems.
- If you are greater than 65 years of age.
- If you are breast-feeding or pregnant.
Frequently asked questions for BANOCIDE
Q.What is diethylcarbamazine used for?
Diethylcarbamazine is used to treat filariasis (elephantiasis), a disfiguring disease in which swelling of arms, legs or other body parts may occur. It is also used for topical eosinophilia, African eye worm or river blindness
Q.How does diethylcarbamazine work?
Diethylcarbamazine belongs to a class of medication call anti-helmintics. It can act against both the larval and adult forms of the parasitic worms that cause filariasis
Q.Is diethylcarbamazine an antibiotic?
Diethylcarbamazine is not an antibiotic. It is an anti-helmintics
Q.Is it effective?
It is effective only if used for an indication and a dose prescribed by your doctor.