food interaction for B FIT(DR.JOHNS LAB)
alcohol interaction for B FIT(DR.JOHNS LAB)
pregnancy interaction for B FIT(DR.JOHNS LAB)
lactation interaction for B FIT(DR.JOHNS LAB)
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for B FIT(DR.JOHNS LAB)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for B FIT(DR.JOHNS LAB)No substitutes found
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for B FIT(DR.JOHNS LAB)
- Take during or immediately after the meals and consume slowly.
- Take at evenly spaced times throughout the day (every 3 or 4 hours).
- Monitor your blood glucose levels regularly during levocarnitine treatment.
- Take precautions during levocarnitine treatment as you may be at risk of bleeding.
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levocarnitine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for B FIT(DR.JOHNS LAB)
Q.Is levocarnitine OTC?
Levocarnitine is not an OTC. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q.Is levocarnitine the same as l-carnitine?
Levocarnitine is otherwise known as l-carnitine
Q.Is levocarnitine a steroid?
No. Levocarnitine is an amino acid derivative.