food interaction for AXCER
alcohol interaction for AXCER
pregnancy interaction for AXCER
lactation interaction for AXCER
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for AXCER
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for AXCER 90MG TABLET
Patients taking AXCER 90MG TABLET
- 91%Twice A Day
- 8%Once A Day
- 1%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for AXCER
- BRILINTA 90 MG TABLET(14 tablets in strip)Astra ZenecaRs. 50/tabletRs. 700same price
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for AXCER
- Do not use ticagrelor if you are allergic to it or any other component in the formulation.
- Do not use ticagrelor if you are bleeding now or have bled recently inside your body, such as bleeding in your stomach or gut from an ulcer; if you have moderate to severe liver disease; stroke caused by bleeding in the brain.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of patients with following conditions: abnormally low heart rate; asthma or other lung problem or breathing difficulties; increased levels of uric acid.
Frequently asked questions for AXCER
Q.Is ticagrelor an anticoagulant/beta blocker?
Ticagrelor is an anticoagulant (blood thinner) used to prevent clump formation in blood thereby reducing the propensity for heart attack and chest pain. It is not a beta blocker
Q.Is ticagrelor safe?
Ticagrelor is safe when taken at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Can I take Tylenol/ibuprofen with brilinta?
Brilinta (ticagrelor) can be taken with Tylenol (acetaminophen) but using brilinta together with ibuprofen may increase the risk of bleeding
Q.Why does ticagrelor cause dyspnea?
Reversible inhibition of P2Y12 (purinergic) receptor on sensory neurons by ticagrelor increases the sensation of dyspnea
Q.Is ticagrelor a prodrug?
No, it is not a prodrug
Q.Is ticagrelor better than clopidogrel?
Ticagrelor and clopidogrel are both blood thinning agents and have similar therapeutic effect. The response is different based on individual response
Q.Is ticagrelor FDA approved?
Yes, ticagrelor (a blood thinning agent) was approved by US FDA in July 2011 for reducing cardiovascular death and heart attack in patients with acute coronary syndromes
Q.Does ticagrelor lower blood pressure?
Ticagrelor can make blood pressure either low or high. These are side effects of this drug.