food interaction for AT PLUS
alcohol interaction for AT PLUS
pregnancy interaction for AT PLUS
lactation interaction for AT PLUS
medicine interaction for AT PLUS
SALT INFORMATION FOR AT PLUS
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR AT PLUS
- GENTEAL 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Novartis India LtdRs. 15.30/ML of eye dropRs. 153pay 353% more per ML of eye drop
- EYEMIST 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 14.40/ML of eye dropRs. 144pay 326% more per ML of eye drop
- IRIMIST 0.3% EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 8.85/ML of eye dropRs. 88.45pay 162% more per ML of eye drop
- SUPERVISC EYE DROP(10 ML eye drop in packet)Calix Health CareRs. 10/ML of eye dropRs. 100pay 196% more per ML of eye drop
Expert advice FOR AT PLUS
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions FOR AT PLUS
Q. What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q. Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.