Medicine Overview of Arlidin Tablet
Uses of Arlidin Tablet
Side effects of Arlidin Tablet
Slow heart rate, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Photophobia, Dilatation of pupil, Palpitations, Dry mouth, Arrhythmia, Constipation, Dry skin, Increased heart rate, Difficulty in urination, Excessive thirst, Reduced bronchial secretions, Loss of accommodation.
How to use Arlidin Tablet
How Arlidin Tablet works
In Depth Information on Arlidin Tablet
Expert advice for Arlidin Tablet
- Consult your doctor if you have or had chest pain, heart disease, thyroid disease, ulcers or any allergy.
- Avoid getting up too fast from sitting or lying position as buphenine may make you feel dizzy.
- Do not drive or operate machinery during buphenine treatment as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to buphenine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.