Information about Buphenine
Buphenine is used in the treatment of Peripheral vascular disease.
How Buphenine works
Buphenine belongs to a class of sympathomimetic agents. It relaxes the blood vessels and increases the blood flow to the organs.
Common side effects of Buphenine
Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeats), Constipation, Difficulty in urination, Dilatation of pupil, Dry skin, Dryness in mouth, Excessive thirst, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Increased heart rate, Loss of accommodation, Palpitations, Photophobia, Reduce bronchial secretion, Slow heart rate
Expert advice for Buphenine
- Buphenine should be taken with food, preferably at the same time every day.
- Do not skip any dose and finish the complete course even if you feel better.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Buphenine can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.