Information about Buphenine
Buphenine is used in the treatment of pain due to smooth muscle spasm.
How buphenine works
Buphenine belongs to a class of sympathomimetic agents. It relaxes the blood vessels and increases the blood flow to the organs.
Common side effects of buphenine
Slow heart rate, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Photophobia, Dilatation of pupil, Palpitations, Dry mouth, Arrhythmia, Constipation, Dry skin, Increased heart rate, Difficulty in urination, Excessive thirst, Reduced bronchial secretions, Loss of accommodation
Available Medicine for Buphenine
- ₹19USV Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Buphenine
- Consult your doctor if you have or had chest pain, heart disease, thyroid disease, ulcers or any allergy.
- Avoid getting up too fast from sitting or lying position as buphenine may make you feel dizzy.
- Do not drive or operate machinery during buphenine treatment as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to buphenine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.