Buphenine is used in the treatment of pain due to smooth muscle spasm
How it works
Buphenine belongs to a class of sympathomimetic agents. It relaxes the blood vessels and increases the blood flow to the organs.
Common side effects
Nausea, Nervousness, Palpitations, Dizziness, Loss of appetite, Shivering, Weakness
- 1 variant(s)
- Consult your doctor if you have or had chest pain, heart disease, thyroid disease, ulcers or any allergy.
- Avoid getting up too fast from sitting or lying position as buphenine may make you feel dizzy.
- Do not drive or operate machinery during buphenine treatment as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to buphenine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.