food interaction for APDROPS XG
alcohol interaction for APDROPS XG
pregnancy interaction for APDROPS XG
lactation interaction for APDROPS XG
medicine interaction for APDROPS XG
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR APDROPS XG
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR APDROPS XG
- MOSI 0.5%W/V EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)FDC LtdRs. 12.70/ML of eye dropRs. 63.50save 45% more per ML of eye drop
- MOXOFT EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.74/ML of eye dropRs. 103.70save 11% more per ML of eye drop
- CENTAFLOX 0.5% EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 16.70/ML of eye dropRs. 83.49save 28% more per ML of eye drop
- MOXIFAX EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Optho Remedies Pvt LtdRs. 18.40/ML of eye dropRs. 92save 21% more per ML of eye drop
- EMFOZEN 0.5%W/V EYE DROPS(5 ML eye drop in packet)Klar Sehen Pvt LtdRs. 19.20/ML of eye dropRs. 96save 17% more per ML of eye drop
Expert advice FOR APDROPS XG
- Do not crush, break or chew moxifloxacin tablets.
- Stop taking moxifloxacin and call your doctor at once if you have sudden pain, swelling, bruising, tenderness, stiffness, or movement problems in any of your joints, especially in your ankle.
- Do not breast feed your baby while taking this medication.
- Wash your hands before using the eye drops, keep the dropper tip clean.
- Do not touch the eyelids or surrounding areas with the dropper tip of the eye drop bottle to avoid contamination. Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
Frequently asked questions FOR APDROPS XG
Q. Is moxifloxacin / Moxicip safe?
Yes. Moxifloxacin (also available as Moxicip) is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is moxifloxacin an antibiotic/ steroid/ penicillin / a sulfa drug?
Moxifloxacin is an antibiotic and not a steroid / penicillin / sulfa drug. It belongs to a class of drugs called fluoroquinolone antibiotics and kills a wide range of infection causing bacteria. It does not have chemical structure or effects similar to steroids. The chemical structure and mechanism of action of moxifloxacin is different from sulfa drugs
Q. Is moxifloxacin strong?
Moxifloxacin is a broad spectrum antibiotic, effective in killing a wide range of bacteria and can be used against a variety of infections (infections of sinuses, airways, lungs, genital tract, abdominal infections, and infections of skin and eye). It is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is moxifloxacin stronger than amoxicillin?
Moxifloxacin and amoxicillin are two different antibiotics effective against a wide range of infection causing bacteria and have different mechanisms of action. A comparison between moxifloxacin and amoxicillin cannot be drawn.