food interaction for ALATRO
alcohol interaction for ALATRO
pregnancy interaction for ALATRO
lactation interaction for ALATRO
SALT INFORMATION for ALATRO
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for ALATRO TABLET
Patients taking ALATRO TABLET
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for ALATRONo substitutes found
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for ALATRO
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from liver diseases as seratrodast treatment can lead to an elevation in the levels of liver enzymes.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant. Seratrodast should be avoided during breastfeeding.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory analgesics (painkiller), cephalosporin antibiotics and drugs that have been reported to cause hemolytic anemia, along with seratrodast.
Frequently asked questions for ALATRO
Q.How does seratrodast work?
Seratrodast belongs to a class of medication called thromboxane A2/ prostaglandin endoperoxide receptor antagonist. Seratrodast blocks the broncho-constrictor effects of certain chemicals (prostaglandins) in the body. Seratrodast also decreases the inflammation by antagonising the thromboxane A2 receptor
Q.Is seratrodast safe?
Yes, seratrodast is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.