food interaction for ACNESOL CL
alcohol interaction for ACNESOL CL
pregnancy interaction for ACNESOL CL
lactation interaction for ACNESOL CL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for ACNESOL CL
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ACNESOL CL
- ACGEL 1% LOTION(30 ML lotion in bottle)Rapross Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 1.80/ML of lotionRs. 54save 13% more per ML of lotion
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ACNESOL CL
- Tell your doctor if you have, or are prone to, fungal infections (e.g. thrush).
- Avoid direct contact of the gel/lotion with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to clarithromycin or to any of its ingredient.
Frequently asked questions for ACNESOL CL
Q.Is clarithromycin a penicillin, antibiotic, or a fluoroquinolone?
Clarithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic, not a penicillin or fluoroquinolone
Q.Is clarithromycin topical safe?
Clarithromycin topical is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Can I take clarithromycin topical for acne?
Clarithromycin topical can be used to treat acne if prescribed by your doctor.